Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hello!

I'm new to blogging on the Pyrex Collective IV so thanks for having me! My name is Kali and I'm a Pyrex collector from Minnesota. I'll show you a bit of my collection down below. My favorite patterns are Friendship, Town and Country, and Butterprint.

My Pyrex obsession started with a pink 024 and I haven't looked back since. 


Above is my Friendship collection. Not pictured are the cinderella set and the mixing bowls. There's a space on my shelf because I'm waiting for the divided dish and the 043 to come in the mail. My love of Friendship began when I found the 473 at Goodwill about four years ago. Currently, my most wanted piece of Pyrex is the orange 404. That is at the top of my wish list.  


Above is some of my Town and Country collection along with the Butterprint cinderella bowls I completed recently. 

I have memories of my mom and grandma using Pyrex growing up and that is what got me started collecting. Now I do it because I love it and I love searching for Pyrex. 

I can't wait to learn more about all of you and bring you along on my Pyrex hunts and adventures! Happy Pyrexing!

1 comment:

  1. I also love Butterprint,don't have the whole set of bowls,but have the whole fridge set,and 3 casseroles,also have Town and Country and of course,Friendship,as it came out as I was married.

    ReplyDelete